Howard Miller Wellston Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,649.00
List Price: $3,718.00
As Low As* $198.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-262 (611262)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Swan neck pediment features a book-matched, olive ash burl overlay with a turned rosettes and an urn finial.
- The polished brass finished dial features intricate corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- The polished brass finished pendulum features a complementing center disc and matching polished brass finished weight shells.
- The door features beveled glass in the lower portion. Plain glass on the upper door and sides.
- Removable glass topside panels offer easy access to the movement.
- Distinctive reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Base features a decorative olive ash burl overlay with turned rosettes and a cutout.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and includes a mirrored back.
- High-precision, German-made Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1115
Height: 84.25 inch.
Width: 22.25 inch.
Depth: 13.5 inch.
Weight: 141.00 pounds.
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- Major credit card via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- A number of financing Options including "zero down, 0% for 6 months". Financing Options