Howard Miller Wellston Grandfather Clock
As Low As* $228.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-262 (20867066001)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Swan neck pediment features a book-matched, olive ash burl overlay with a turned rosettes and an urn finial.
- The polished brass finished dial features intricate corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- The polished brass finished pendulum features a complementing center disc and matching polished brass finished weight shells.
- The door features beveled glass in the lower portion. Plain glass on the upper door and sides.
- Removable glass topside panels offer easy access to the movement.
- Distinctive reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Base features a decorative olive ash burl overlay with turned rosettes and a cutout.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and includes a mirrored back.
- High-precision, German-made Kieninger« cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1115
Height: 84.25 inches
Width: 22.25 inches
Depth: 13.5 inches
Weight: 141.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867066001)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options