Howard Miller Urban Floor III Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,920.40
List Price: $4,172.00
As Low As* $219.03/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 660-125 (660125)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Black Satin on select materials, hardwoods and veneers.
- This unique floor clock boasts simple, contemporary elegance.
- Simple lines best describe this case, which offers a flat-top pediment with a nickel finished molding.
- A crisp, white dial features a nickel finished bezel and simply-styled hour markers and hands.
- The nickel accents continue on the doorknob, weights, pendulum and the moldings at the base.
- Beveled glass on upper and lower door; plain glass on sides.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 78.5 inches
Width: 22 inches
Depth: 14 inches
Weight: 127.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1180, GT-CHM660F125 and ID-1598)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options