Howard Miller Time Surveyor Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,099.00
List Price: $3,172.00
As Low As* $157.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 615-080 (020867064175)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- The tripod design with metal accents finished in antique brass is inspired by the classic land surveyor's equipment stand for a theodolite.
- The fixed-height legs feature a Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers, lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- The stationary aged dial features black Roman numerals, a minute track with Arabic numerals, and black finished spade hands.
- A wide antique brass bezel with rivet detailing frames the dial, which is behind convex glass.
- The antique brass finished pendulum bob is suspended on a wood stick finished in lightly distressed Rustic Cherry.
- Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included). INT1015
Height: 73 inches
Width: 25 inches
Depth: 21.75 inches
Weight: 47.99 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: W. 18.75"e;)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options