Howard Miller Pulley Time II Floor Clock
Sale Price: $1,140.42
List Price: $1,406.00
As Low As* $85.53/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 615-104 (20867085217)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- This early 20th Century industrial inspired metal floor clock features a fixed counter-weight, pulleys, and cable to suspend the working clock head, which is fixed at one height.
- The single sided clock head can be rotated and positioned at any viewing angle.
- This clock is finished in Charcoal Gray with silver undertones.
- The aged dial features worn black Arabic numerals, minute track, hour and minute hands finished in charcoal gray, and plain flat glass. A separate sweep seconds track features an aged red hand.
- The hinged back panel provides easy access to the movements for installing batteries and setting the time.
- Time only quartz, battery-operated movements require two AA sized batteries (not included).
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Simple assembly required. INT1017
Height: 78.75 inches
Width: 27.5 inches
Depth: 18 inches
Weight: 46.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 615104)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options