Howard Miller Polk Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $5,499.00
List Price: $9,729.00
As Low As* $412.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-246 (611246)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Hand-rubbed, Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Elegant swan neck pediment features overlays with book-matched Figured Mahogany with a Satinwood border, a turned finial, rosettes, and a decorative shell ornament. Overlays are hand rubbed for a satin luster finish.
- The polished brass-finished dial features cast corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. As part of the Howard Miller Presidential Grandfather Clocks collection, the dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied polished brass Arabic numerals. Included is a special "e;Presidential Collection"e; inscription located in the hemispheres of the moon phase.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum features a cast center disk and the polished brass-finished weight shells include bands which complement the dial and pendulum.
- The upper door and sides feature beveled glass. Patterned beveled glass on lower door. The distinct lower front door features patterned beveled glass and overlays with book-matched Figured Mahogany and a Satinwood border. Overlays are hand rubbed for a satin luster finish. The lower door locks.
- Top side doors allow for easy access to the movement and storage of the key and winding arbor in the movement seat.
- The inside of the case features a glass mirrored back panel and is illuminated with an energy efficient LED light which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper hinge on the lower front door.
- The canted columns feature turned column caps with a carved leaf detail on the lower cap.
- The multitiered base includes a distinctive ogee contour with a decorative cutout.
- Cable-driven, dual chime / strike movement plays your choice of strike on the hour only with no chimes; or America the Beautiful or Westminster 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0415
Height: 89.25 inch.
Width: 27 inch.
Depth: 16.5 inch.
Weight: 166.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867061839)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options