Howard Miller Park Avenue Mantel Clock
Sale Price: $12,149.00
List Price: $15,753.00
As Low As* $911.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 630-270 (20867085293)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- This limited edition key-wound mantel clock features a hand-rubbed, highly polished Gloss Black piano finish accented by a polished chrome plated brass and polished chrome-plated brass feet. The highly reflective shine and luster of the chrome case is the result of extensive polishing operations.
- The see-through acrylic dial features polished stainless steel chrome markers with black insets; polished stainless steel chrome hands with black insets; and a polished chrome finished bezel.
- Beveled glass is provided throughout including the sides, back, and top of the clock allowing additional lighting to cascade in and brighten the view of the highly polished chrome plated brass movement.
- Front and back doors are hinged allowing access to the movement and the interior of the case.
- A high-precision, German-made Kieninger key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour, and features a Swiss style escapement (11 jewels with screw balance), an 8-rod gong, and durable bronze bushings. Run time is seven days.
- Chime silence and an automatic nighttime chime shut-off option between 10:00 pm and 7:15 am.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- A free nickel heirloom nameplate with be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and assembled in Germany and in the USA. INT1017
Height: 10.25 inches
Width: 10 inches
Depth: 7.25 inches
Weight: 20.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 630270)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options