Howard Miller Original IV 25 inch Wall Clock
Sale Price: $266.86
List Price: $329.00
As Low As* $20.01/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 620-315 (20867203154)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Howard Miller learned the craft of clockmaking from Old-World masters who plied their special trade in Germany's Black Forest region. When he returned in 1926 to establish his own company in the town of Zeeland, Michigan, his first order of business was to create a clock that honored the past — and focused on the future. This Moment in Time clock is authentic to the first timepieces that Howard Miller produced.
- Beautifully produced with fade-resistant inks, these antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, .25"e; thick, panel bases and feature antique black hands and a quartz movement.
- Available with a seconds and dual hour movement.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires three AA sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 25 inches
Width: 25 inches
Depth: 0 inches
Weight: 7.55 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867203154)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options