Howard Miller Nashua Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,299.00
List Price: $2,927.00
As Low As* $172.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 615-005 (20867150052)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Worn Black finish on select hardwoods and veneers is moderately distressed for an aged appearance.
- This handsome floor clock offers a distressed finish with a time-worn appeal.
- The antique brass pendulum is viewed through a glass-covered cutout in the front hinged door. Raised panels are featured on three sides. The sculpted base includes turned bun feet on all four corners.
- The aged dial offers worn black Arabic numerals with spade hands finished in black.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 81.5 inches
Width: 22.75 inches
Depth: 13 inches
Weight: 113.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1366, GT-CHM615F005, HMI722, 615F005, CHM615F005, HW1647 and 153715)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options