Howard Miller Joseph Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,012.50
List Price: $2,797.00
As Low As* $150.94/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 610-892 (610892)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Features a shell and leaf overlay on the arched bonnet.
- The polished and brushed brass-finished dial offers ornate corner spandrels and center disc with a stationary blue moon phase.
- Substantially turned and reeded columns accent each side.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weights are visible behind the full length glass panels.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® Chain-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 80 inches
Width: 20 inches
Depth: 11.25 inches
Weight: 97.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1308, GT-CHM610F892, HMI042, 610F892, CHM610F892, HW1053 and 153654)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options