Howard Miller Jasper Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,999.00
List Price: $4,533.00
As Low As* $224.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-204 (611204)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock showcases a simple, yet elegant design.
- The dial features a polished brass-finished bezel with an elaborate center disk and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells feature a decorative center disk and bands which complement the dial.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Locking arched door features beveled glass, which is also on the sides.
- Multitiered base includes a bookmatched Olive Ash Burl overlay with a decorative cutout.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0413
Height: 79 inches
Width: 23.75 inches
Depth: 14 inches
Weight: 146.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867049783)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options