Howard Miller J. H. Gould and Co. II Wall Clock
Sale Price: $129.00
List Price: $172.00
Item #: 620-257 (020867202577)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- If you lived in Devonshire, England around the turn of the century, you ordered the finest cabinetry available from John Gould, woodworker and tenant farmer to Lady Gertrude Roe. This Moment In Time clock offers an authentic facsimile of the wall clock that tracked the long hours John kept -- and helps recapture a past which celebrates the timeless essence of Old World craftsmanship.
- Antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, .25"e; thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Antiqued pendulum extends 5"e; beneath dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 13 inches
Width: 13 inches
Depth: 2.5 inches
Weight: 2.50 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867202577)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options