Howard Miller Hourglass Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,199.00
List Price: $3,125.00
As Low As* $164.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 615-074 (615074)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- This clock's versatile, fashion forward design will fit many different home decor styles. It will even complement Steampunk decor.
- The metal frame is finished in aged iron.
- A 24.5 inch hourglass in the middle of case features a sand timer of approximately one hour and can be rotated and positioned by hand.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- The large dial features embossed gears finished in an aged sandstone, and aged iron hands, and is covered by a convex glass crystal.
- Heavily distressed, weathered wood finished base with metal "e;X"e; accenting the front and back.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C-sized batteries (not included).
Height: 77.5 inches
Width: 18.75 inches
Depth: 17.5 inches
Weight: 112.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867050031)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options