Howard Miller Helmsley Wall Clock
Sale Price: $749.00
List Price: $1,000.00
As Low As* $56.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 620-192 (620192)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Casual on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers an Acanthus leaf molding on the pediment and base with reeded columns accenting the sides.
- The dial features an aged design and offers an antiqued, brass-finished bezel.
- Open the front door for easy access to change the batteries or set the time. The antiqued brass-finished pendulum behind the door offers a graceful lyre.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 35.25 inches
Width: 15.75 inches
Depth: 5.75 inches
Weight: 17.80 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867201921)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options