Howard Miller Hartford Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,097.90
List Price: $2,997.00
As Low As* $157.34/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 660-256
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Legacy Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers with a decorative olive ash burl pattern on the inside back.
- Arched bonnet pediment features a decorative carved overlay.
- The elaborate polished brass finished dial features intricately detailed corner spandrels and center disc with an astrological blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals. Included is a special “Limited Edition” inscription located in the hemispheres of the moon phase.
- Polished brass finished weight shells and pendulum, which features a complementing center disk.
- Beveled glass on lower door.
- Reeded columns with detailed column caps frame the door.
- Two-tiered base features a decorative cutout.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® chain-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Glass top side panels are removable to offer easy access to the movement.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners for stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height: 83 inches
Width: 21 inches
Depth: 12.75 inches
Weight: 112.00 pounds
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options