Howard Miller Greene Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,599.00
List Price: $5,443.00
As Low As* $269.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 610-804 (20867108046)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- In the tradition of the Arts and Crafts Guilds, famous for their handcrafted, simple, honest, and pure design. Mission style grandfather clock.
- The cream dial continues the simplicity with dark brown corner accents, numerals, and hands. Decorative wooden moldings nicely frame the dial.
- Wooden, reeded grilles accent the front lower door.
- Circular brushed brass-finished weights and pendulum are antiqued, along with the front locking door accessories.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 79.5 inches
Width: 25.5 inches
Depth: 14 inches
Weight: 125.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1128, GT-CHM610F804, HMI018, 610F804, CHM610F804, HW1010 and 153651)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options