Howard Miller Downing Mantel Clock
Sale Price: $1,299.00
List Price: $1,842.00
As Low As* $97.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 613-192 (020867003723)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Copley Mahogany on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Modified tambour finished in rich Copley Mahogany with exquisite ebony and maple fan marquetry.
- A rich arch molding graces the front and sides of the case.
- Cream colored dial offers black Roman numerals.
- Beaded dentil molding adds character to the strong plinth base.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 10.75 inches
Width: 18 inches
Depth: 6.5 inches
Weight: 10.10 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867003723)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options