Howard Miller Davidson II Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,899.00
List Price: $4,350.00
As Low As* $217.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-265 (020867077984)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Aged Natural finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance. Mission style grandfather clock.
- This flat-top floor clock features a multi-stepped plinth base.
- An aged dial features worn black Arabic numerals, minute track, a sweep seconds track and charcoal finished hands.
- Blackened steel finished weight shells and pendulum bob, which hangs on an Aged Natural finished wood stick.
- The hinged front door features an iron-finished gun barrel latch and glass panes framed by wood mullions, revealing an antique mirrored back panel.
- Removable upper side glass panels offer easy access to the movement.
- The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- High-precision, German-made Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0117
Weight: 180.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867077984)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options