Howard Miller Circa Columned Mantel Clock
Sale Price: $1,149.00
List Price: $1,583.00
As Low As* $86.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 630-212 (630212)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Americana Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This antique-styled mantel clock features a lightly distressed finish and is rich in reproduction hardware, giving it a very authentic look.
- Decorative reeded columns frame the dial, and reproduction hardware adds a distinctive touch to the capitals, column bases, decorative rings, and front and rear feet.
- Carpathian Elm burl pattern on the front.
- Aged to match the era, the dial features Roman numeral graphics.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 10.25 inches
Width: 15.25 inches
Depth: 5.75 inches
Weight: 12.99 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867302123)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options