Howard Miller Bretheran Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,449.00
List Price: $4,868.00
As Low As* $258.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-260 (611260)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- An elegant swan neck pediment features overlays with book-matched, crotch-figured Walnut with an Anigre border, a turned finial, and a decorative shell ornament.
- The elaborate, polished brass finished dial features cast corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- The polished brass finished pendulum features a complementing cast center disc.
- Polished brass finished weight shells with complementing bands.
- The door is framed by distinctive turned column caps and large reeded columns with an embossed egg and dart molding beneath.
- Beveled glass on the lower door and bottom sides. Plain glass on the upper door.
- Removable wood fret panels with glass on the upper sides offer easy access to the movement.
- Multitiered base features an ornate cutout.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and includes a mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1115
Height: 87.75 inch.
Width: 26 inch.
Depth: 15.25 inch.
Weight: 170.00 pounds.
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- Major credit card via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- A number of financing Options including "zero down, 0% for 6 months". Financing Options