Howard Miller Bradley Limited Edition Mantel Clock
Sale Price: $2,849.00
List Price: $4,015.00
As Low As* $213.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 630-260 (WS9009BIT)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Limited Edition Mantel Clock - only two thousand wil be crafted - finished in a highly polished and buffed Windsor Cherry with fifteen different species of hardwood and veneers.
- Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl on the Cherry case features a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines and decorative inlay consisting of Padauk, Silver Gum, Wenge, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Kingwood.
- The ornate dial features a pierced, polished brass cast center and applied satin black Arabic numerals on a silver chapter ring. The cast center disk is numbered and specially inscribed with "e;Limited Edition."e;
- Curved, beveled glass panels offer a view of the intricate workings of the brass movement. Polished brass also lines the inside bottom of the case.
- Hinged door on the backside offers easy access to the movement and convenient winding key storage.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 12.5 inch.
Width: 22.75 inch.
Depth: 6.75 inch.
Weight: 14.60 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867302604)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options