Howard Miller Angelina Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,549.00
List Price: $2,311.00
As Low As* $116.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-266 (020867077113)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- 91ST ANNIVERSARY EDITION
- This special Anniversary Floor Clock is inspired by the Swedish Mora clocks from the late 1800s, and includes a 91st Anniversary Edition inscription on the dial (through 2017 only)
- Antique White finish with brown undertones on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed with wear through, dents, rasping, and spatter marks for an aged appearance.
- The aged dial features worn black Arabic numerals and charcoal hands behind a convex glass crystal.
- Features a pendulum bob finished in blackened steel with a metal stick finished in white.
- The crown on this clock is removable, offering two distinctive looks.
- Hinged, top door features convex glass and offers easy access to the clock movement and pendulum driver.
- Hinged, locking front mid door offers a view of the pendulum through the convex glass that is framed by a decorative ring.
- The tapered base features a decorative cutout.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only. In the Swedish Mora style of grandfather clocks.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C and two D batteries (not included).
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1216
Weight: 82.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867077113)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options