Howard Miller Amos Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,499.00
List Price: $2,250.00
As Low As* $112.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-270 (020867079964)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Aged Auburn finish on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed with dents and wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Flat-top floor clock with a plinth base.
- An aged dial features worn black Arabic numerals and minute track and charcoal finished hands.
- Blackened steel finished decorative weight shells and pendulum bob, which hangs on an iron-finished metal stick.
- A faux front door features an iron-finished gun barrel latch and glass panes framed by wood mullions, revealing a mirrored back panel.
- The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Requires four C-sized batteries (not included).
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0417
Height: 77 inches
Width: 21.5 inches
Depth: 13.25 inches
Weight: 92.00 pounds
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options