Howard Miller Albright Mantel Clock
Sale Price: $279.00
List Price: $397.00
As Low As* $20.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 635-114 (635114)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock is rich in details. Gracefully carved side scrolls frame the dial and burl veneered front, and a wrap-around beaded dentil molding completes the picture.
- Aged dial offers black arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Height: 8.5 inch.
Width: 15.75 inch.
Depth: 5.25 inch.
Weight: 5.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867351145)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options