Howard Miller Akron Mantel Clock
Sale Price: $549.00
List Price: $675.00
As Low As* $41.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 635-125 (20867351251)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This bracket style clock is embellished with stylish details from top to bottom.
- A brass-finished handle, reeded columns with turned caps, and a matching reeded base frame the decorative dial.
- The brushed nickel-finished dial is enhanced with an applied brass-finished, etched fret center disk and corner ornaments. A raised brass-finished bezel, silver numeral ring with black floral pattern, applied brass-finished numerals, and serpentine hands provide additional flourishes.
- Gracefully styled fret panels add interest to the clock's sides.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Height: 16.5 inches
Width: 12 inches
Depth: 7 inches
Weight: 9.40 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867351251)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options