Howard Miller Agatha Wall Clock
Sale Price: $439.00
List Price: $622.00
As Low As* $32.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 625-578 (020867255788)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Acadia finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed by scribes, and worm holes for a natural, rustic appearance — inspired by the natural yet rustic nature of reclaimed woods in beautiful patinas and burnished details.
- Features a multitiered flat top, distinctive columns with corbels frame the door, and carved Acanthus moldings that accentuate the pediment.
- Circular spun antique nickel-finished dial with black Roman numerals, hour markers, and hands. An antique nickel-finished lyre pendulum with grid hangs below.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only. Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included). INT0714
Height: 26 inches
Width: 15 inches
Depth: 6 inches
Weight: 15.54 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867255788)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options