Click for Details
Double the Length of the Warranty automatically simply by placing your order!
Always feel free to call us at 1-800-4CLOCKS (1-800-425-6257, ext. 1) with questions about purchasing any new clock!
1-800-4CLOCKS IS the Name of Our Store! Our Clocks have been featured on the Today Show and Our Store in the
Grandfather Clocks Discounts and Everyday Lowest Price Guaranteed! 0% Financing Option for 1 YEAR on Any NEW Clock Purchase over $500! Free Usa Shipping and Free Usa In-Home Set-Up of Grandfather Clocks. NO SALES TAX Outside New York! If you are in New York, make sure to visit or call our Store(s)!
Hermle Floor Clocks
All Hermle Clocks
Hermle Wall Clocks
Hermle Mantel Clocks
Hermle Astrolabium and Tellurium Clocks
Nearly one hundred years ago, Franz Hermle began manufacturing and selling mechanical clocks and sold his first Hermle clock. In 1922, Franz Hermle founded the Franz Hermle Clock Company in Gosheim/Wuerttemberg, Germany. Within ten years the company became known as one of the most modern and efficient manufacturers of clock movements in the clock industry. Franz Hermle and his sons' dedication weathered the effects of WWII and made Franz Hermle and Sohn, prosper while other companies capitulated.
The founder, Franz Hermle, died in 1953 and left a modern and prosperous operation to his sons Gebhard, Alfred, Hans and Heinrich Hermle. They have continued to build the company into a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of clocks, and mechanical clock movements.
Now in its third generation, Franz Hermle and Sohn employs over 500 people in 4 locations in Germany and an additional manufacturing facility, Hermle Black Forest Clocks, in Amherst, Virginia, USA. We export clocks and clock movements to more than 100 countries worldwide and are dedicated to leading the industry in computerized and automated precision manufactured clock parts and mechanical and quartz movements.
Hermle...the clock people...You get more for your money!
- We offer exceptional quality, superior service and the longest warranty at a lower cost.
- We manufacture the largest selection of mechanical and quartz movements available anywhere.
- Choose from over 800 clock styles.
- Hermle is ISO 9002 Certified, proof of our quality.
- Specializing in custom designed clocks.
- We are the leading manufacturer of dials, pendulums and weight shells.
- We service the OEM, wholesale, retail, premium and awards industries.
- Hermle has manufacturing plants in Germany and the United States that are the most advanced high-tech facilities in the clock industry. Our leadership is your advantage.
- Hermle products are sold by authorized dealers.
- Family owned and operated for over 80 years.
Products in: Hermle Clocks
Hermle Triple Chime Grandfather Charlottesville Clock
Hermle Single Chime Trinity Grandfather Clock
Hermle Nicolette Grandfather Clock
View Complete Basket