Click for Details
YES, 1-800-4CLOCKS IS the Name of Our Store!
Our Clocks have been featured on the Today Show
and Our Store in the
Floor Clocks Discounts and Every Day Lowest Prices Guarantee!
0% Financing Option for 1 YEAR on Any NEW Clock Purchase over $1,000!
Free US and Canada Shipping and Free Usa Canada In-Home Set-Up of Grandfather Clocks.
NO SALES TAX Outside New York State! If you are in or near NYC, please make sure to visit or call our Store(s)!
Authorized Dealer For Hermle Clocks
Nearly one hundred years ago, Franz Hermle began manufacturing and selling mechanical clocks, and sold his first Hermle clock. In 1922, Franz Hermle founded the Franz Hermle Clock Company in Gosheim/Wuerttemberg, Germany. Within ten years the company became known as one of the most modern and efficient manufacturers of clock movements in the clock industry. Franz Hermle and his sons' dedication weathered the effects of WWII and made Franz Hermle and Sohn, prosper while other companies capitulated.
The founder, Franz Hermle, died in 1953 and left a modern and prosperous operation to his sons Gebhard, Alfred, Hans and Heinrich Hermle. They have continued to build the company into a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of clocks, and mechanical clock movements.
Now in its third generation, Franz Hermle and Sohn employs over 500 people in 4 locations in Germany and an additional manufacturing facility, Hermle Black Forest Clocks, in Amherst, Virginia, USA. We export clocks and clock movements to more than 100 countries worldwide and are dedicated to leading the industry in computerized and automated precision manufactured clock parts and mechanical and quartz movements.
Hermle...the clock people...You get more for your money!
- We offer exceptional quality, superior service and the longest warranty at a lower cost.
- We manufacture the largest selection of mechanical and quartz movements available anywhere.
- Choose from over 800 clock styles.
- Hermle is ISO 9002 Certified, proof of our quality.
- Specializing in custom designed clocks.
- We are the leading manufacturer of dials, pendulums and weight shells.
- We service the OEM, wholesale, retail, premium and awards industries.
- Hermle has manufacturing plants in Germany and the United States that are the most advanced high-tech facilities in the clock industry. Our leadership is your advantage.
- Hermle products are sold by authorized dealers.
- Family owned and operated for over 80 years.
- Please be sure to see the Hermle Mauritius Triple Chime Grandfather Clock (Model 01180-N91161), our personal favorite, which is inspired by the work of John Goddard, who is perhaps the most eminent early American Grandfather Clock maker in the history of the USA.
View Complete Basket