Ridgeway Zeeland Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,099.00
List Price: $3,489.50
As Low As* $157.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2285 (2285)
- This traditional design with an elegant swan's neck pediment and fully turned finial comes in a Glen Arbor finish and is made of select hardwoods and veneers. Reeded columns with upper and lower turned caps frame the dial.
- The functioning moon dial with pierced stars, raised Arabic numerals and embossed corner and center spandrels glimmer in the night with an interior light.
- Through the beveled glass of the front locking door and side glass panels, brass finished weights shells and a lyre pendulum with a matching decorative 10 5/8"e; (270mm) disk, hang beautifully in front of a mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- A free engraved brass plate is available with this clock.
Height: 85.5 inch.
Width: 22 inch.
Depth: 17.25 inch.
Weight: 138.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CRW3089 and GT-CRW82285)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options