Ridgeway Rochdale Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,199.00
List Price: $5,288.50
As Low As* $239.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2563 (2563)
- Bellaire finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Swan neck pediment features book-matched Olive Ash Burl Overlays with a turned urn finial, carved rosettes, and a decorative carved final support.
- The polished brass finished dial features an open cast center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, decorative corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weights with ornamental cast center disk and weight shell bands.
- Beveled glass on the lower door and bottom sides.
- The decorative fret-cut top side panels are removable.
- Illuminated dial and case with a glass mirrored back.
- Detailed reeded columns feature carved column caps.
- The multi-tiered base includes a decorative molding and cutout.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free brass nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Legacy Scroll with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking doors add security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner add stability on any floor.
Height: 89 inch.
Width: 25.5 inch.
Depth: 12.25 inch.
Weight: 175.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CRW3227 and GT-CRW82563)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options