Ridgeway Richardson II Curio Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,949.00
List Price: $3,349.50
As Low As* $146.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R9702 (9702)
- This canted end curio clock with softly arched bonnet features glass access panels, allowing full view of the clock's movement. The lighted top section has two glass shelves as well as two adjustable shelves in the pendulum area. A mirrored back case adds sparkle to any display.
- Oak Lawn finish on select hardwoods and oak veneers compliment a polished brass finished dial with black Roman numerals and stationary astrological moon dial.
- A harp pendulum with 6 1/2"e; (165mm) polished brass disk and polished brass weight shells.
- Chain-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- The front door comes with a lock for added security.
- A free engraved brass plate is included with this clock.
Height: 77 inch.
Width: 41 inch.
Depth: 11 inch.
Weight: 156.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CRW3392 and GT-CRW89702)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options