Ridgeway Morgantown Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,849.00
List Price: $3,220.00
As Low As* $138.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2060 (2060)
- A softly curved swan's neck pediment, turned finial and a full cherry veneer crown return, adds elegance to this clock finished in Glen Arbor Cherry on select hardwood and veneers. At the base of the front locking door is an embossed molding to add the final touch.
- Reeded columns with decorative top caps border the brass finished dial. The dial features raised Arabic numerals, center design and corner spandrels as well as a functioning lunar calendar. The detailed design on the dial is carried through to the banded weight shells and 8 5/8"e; (220mm) lyre pendulum decorated disk. Two lower side glass panels allow viewing of the beautiful brass weights and swinging pendulum from any angle.
- Chain-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- A free engraved brass plate is available with this clock.
Height: 82 inch.
Width: 22 inch.
Depth: 13 inch.
Weight: 103.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 876557000073)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options