Ridgeway Martinsville Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,499.00
List Price: $4,133.50
As Low As* $187.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2505 (2505)
- An elegant swan neck pediment with a fully turned finial, decorative shell overlay and raised burl veneer on the front crown look stunning in the Glen Arbor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Reeded posts with turned capitols surround the clock's dial and a detailed embossed molding runs along the bottom of the front locking door.
- A functioning pierced moon dial with raised Arabic numerals, decorative embossed center and corner designs compliment the matching banded weight shells and lyre pendulum with 10 5/8"e; (270mm) embossed center disk. A fancy burl image on the back panel is highlited by an internal light and completes the ensemble and can be viewed from the side glass panels and the locking front beveled glass door.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free engraved brass plate included.
Height: 84 inch.
Width: 22 inch.
Depth: 13 inch.
Weight: 130.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CRW3107, GT-CRW82505, RID110, CRW82505, RW1254 and 154048)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options