Ridgeway Lynchburg Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,299.00
List Price: $2,121.00
As Low As* $97.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2504 (2504)
- An elegant swan's neck pediment with fully turned finial compliments the reeded side columns with upper and lower turned capitols in a Glen Arbor finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- An interior light gives the appearance of twinkling stars through a pierced stationary Lunar arch. Arabic numerals, embossed center design and corner spandrels enhance the dial. An elegant burl back panel is seen behind the cables, weights and a swinging lyre pendulum with 8 5/8"e; (220mm) decorative center disk.
- The look and feel of a mechanical swinging pendulum is made possible with the quartz driven movement, which requires no weekly winding. This movement offers a choice of the Westminster or Ave Maria chime and features volume control and a night silence option.
Height: 85.5 inch.
Width: 22 inch.
Depth: 17.25 inch.
Weight: 73.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CRW3104, GT-CRW82504, RID104, CRW82504, RW1253 and 154047)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- Major credit card via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- A number of financing Options including "zero down, 0% for 6 months". Financing Options