Ridgeway Harper Quartz Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $899.00
List Price: $1,550.50
As Low As* $67.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2552 (2552)
- This handsome clock will certainly be a welcome addition to your household. Crafted from select American hardwoods and finished in Bellaire Cherry, the Harper grandfather clock represents a smart combination of value, features, and beauty.
- The traditional split pediment design incorporates elegant swan's neck moldings which gracefully blend with the full side returns. Full-length fluted inset columns accent the front. The inner cabinet features a traditional printed dial pattern with black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and a stationary moon dial.
- A mirrored back panel, polished brass finished faux weights, and a large 6-1/2"e; (165 mm) lyre pendulum bob complete the features of the lower cabinet.
- A quartz Westminster chime movement offers a separate strike to count the hours. A night silence feature and adjustable volume control are standard.
- A one-year warranty is included with this clock.
- Requires (3)"e;AA"e; and (2) "e;D"e; batteries (not included).
Height: 78.5 inches
Width: 18.75 inches
Depth: 11 inches
Weight: 69.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CRW3209 and GT-CRW82552)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options