Ridgeway Cabris II Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,499.00
List Price: $4,123.00
As Low As* $187.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2577 (2577)
- This triangular shaped floor clock is designed to be displayed in a corner — creating maximum presence while utilizing minimum floor space.
- Marquis Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Bonnet pediment features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- The polished brass finished dial features intricate corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The polished brass finished pendulum features a complementing center disc. Polished brass finished weight shells.
- Multi-tiered base features a decorative cutout.
- The locking door replicates the curve of the pediment and features a shell and vine overlay, and also features plain glass on the upper door and beveled patterned glass on the lower door.
- Fluted columns with detailed column caps frame the door.
- Removable panels on the backside offer easy access to the movement.
- The inside of the case features a mirrored back and can be illuminated to showcase the dial, pendulum, and weight shells.
- A high-precision, German-made Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Legacy Scroll with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Three floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1015
Height: 84.75 inch.
Width: 27 inch.
Depth: 16 inch.
Weight: 146.00 pounds.
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options