Howard Miller Warren Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,049.00
List Price: $3,079.00
As Low As* $153.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-170 (020867014606)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Cherry Bordeaux Finish on select hardwoods and Veneers.
- Swan-neck pediment features a turned urn finial and a decorative shell overlay.
- Mirrored back.
- Base includes a decorative cutout.
- Polished brass-finished dial features elaborate corner spandrels, center disk, silver chapter rings with satin black Arabic numerals, and midnight blue moon phase with "e;Limited Edition"e; inscription.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells.
- Reeded columns accented by top and bottom column caps.
- Plain glass on front door and sides.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 79.75 inches
Width: 19.5 inches
Depth: 12 inches
Weight: 112.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1300 and GT-CHM611F170)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options