Howard Miller Tamarack Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,449.00
List Price: $2,186.00
As Low As* $108.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 615-050 (020867150502)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Aged Ironstone with burnished gold accents.
- This linear floor clock features an open framed dial with Roman numerals and diamond shaped hands finished in an Antique Gold.
- The top, bottom, and back panel are finished in a complementing Hampton Cherry. For a distinctively different appearance, the top and back panel can be removed.
- The open case allows for the pendulum to be clearly viewed. The pendulum includes a bob that is finished in Antique Gold while the stick is finished in Aged Ironstone.
- The two unique decorative weights are square and finished in a complementing Antique Gold.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz movement requires four C batteries (not included).
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Height: 78.75 inches
Width: 23.75 inches
Depth: 14 inches
Weight: 106.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1390, GT-CHM615F050, HMI724, 615F050, CHM615F050, HW1967 and 153721)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options