Howard Miller Stefania Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,149.00
List Price: $4,758.00
As Low As* $236.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-256 (20867068630)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Aged Umber finish on select hardwoods and veneers is moderately distressed with dents and wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- This flat-top floor clock features a multi-tiered pediment with dentil molding and a stepped base with a cutout.
- An aged dial features worn black Roman numerals, minute track, and a sweep seconds track and black serpentine hands, surrounded by an Antique brass finished bezel.
- Antique brass finished grid pendulum and weight shells.
- Beveled glass throughout and removable upper side glass panels offer easy access to the movement.
- The illuminated case features an antique mirrored back and illuminated dial with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- The case also features distinctive fluted columns with caps on top and bottom.
- High-precision, German-made Kieninger« cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0116
Height: 82 inches
Width: 26.5 inches
Depth: 14.5 inches
Weight: 165.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867068630)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options