Howard Miller Quinten II Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,549.00
List Price: $5,361.00
As Low As* $266.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-218 (611218)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- This clock features a hand-rubbed, satin luster satin black finish on cherry hardwoods and veneers.
- A polished, stainless steel chrome-finished door frame is prominently featured.
- The highly reflective shine and luster of this stainless steel chrome-finished frame is the result of extensive polishing operations.
- Polished chrome-finished wrap-around base is optional.
- A flat top design features simple but elegant lines.
- The gloss white dial features raised black hour markers with a black minute track and hands. A polished chrome-finished bezel and polished chrome weight shells complement the dial.
- The polished chrome-finished grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of the clock.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED lamp which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right door hinge.
- Mirrored back.
- Beveled glass on the door, sides and side access panels.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1013
Height: 80 inches
Width: 17.25 inches
Depth: 11.75 inches
Weight: 161.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867050222)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options