Howard Miller Otto Floor Clock
Sale Price: $1,849.00
List Price: $2,750.00
As Low As* $138.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 615-088 (020867075775)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- This unique floor clock design combines two rustic live edge wood slabs with contemporary polished nickel-finished metal accents with machine marks.
- Each clock is one-of-a-kind due to the natural imperfections of the solid rustic Acacia hardwood slabs with knots, raw edges and machine marks.
- The modern white dial is suspended within two planks of rustic wood, which are supported by a polished nickel-finished base with machine marks.
- An applied black Roman numeral "12", black hour markers, and black hour and minute hands sit behind a glass crystal and are surrounded by a polished nickel-finished bezel, completing the look.
- A polished nickel-finished, split disc pendulum swings behind—and is visible in the gap of—the two wood planks.
- Quartz, battery-operated movements requires one AA sized battery and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Simple assembly required. INT1016
Height: 82.5 inches
Width: 23 inches
Depth: 14 inches
Weight: 55.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867075775)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options