Howard Miller Keane Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,249.00
List Price: $4,586.00
As Low As* $243.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-222 (611222)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- This floor clock features a distinctive two-tone Tavern finish on heavily-textured hardwoods and veneers for the case and a Platinum finish with heavy wire brushing on the inner-door molding.
- This flat top floor clock features a unique, gently curved front door with curved plain glass, and a bowed base with graceful arched legs.
- The crisp white dial features raised brushed nickel Arabic numerals with nickel finished hour and minute hands and a black seconds track and hand framed by a brushed nickel finished bezel.
- Brushed, nickel finished grid pendulum and weight shells.
- Removable, upper side glass panels offer easy access to the time mechanism.
- An interior lamp illuminates the case with an easy to reach roller switch on the back of the case.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1013
Height: 79.5 inch.
Width: 22.75 inch.
Depth: 14.25 inch.
Weight: 140.00 pounds.
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- Major credit card via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- A number of financing Options including "zero down, 0% for 6 months". Financing Options