Howard Miller Harold H. Limited Edition II Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $9,449.00
List Price: $13,904.00
As Low As* $708.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-234 (611234)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Limited Edition floor clock with an engraved numbered plate located on the backside of the upper door rail.
- Hand rubbed, satin luster Cherry Bordeaux finish on cherry hardwoods and veneers.
- This exquisite floor clock features simple, yet elegant lines with angled columns of Russian Walnut Burl veneers and a multi-tiered pediment and base with complementing angular corners. Included in the base is a felt lined drawer for convenient storage of key and crank.
- Chrome accents crown the pediment and carry through in the details of the column caps.
- The gloss white dial features raised black Arabic numerals and hour markers with a black minute and seconds track and hands. A polished chrome-finished bezel frames the dial.
- The polished chrome-finished grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of the clock with polished chrome finished weight shells.
- Beveled glass throughout.
- A unique glass panel in the top of the clock allows additional light to cascade in and brightens the interior.
- Removable upper side glass panels are beveled and offer easy access to the movement.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED lamp which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right door hinge.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple melody, nine-tubular chime movement features 36 bushings (24 bronze and 12 jeweled) and plays your choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking front door.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 83 inches
Width: 23.5 inches
Depth: 14.75 inches
Weight: 200.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867054053)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options