Howard Miller Harland Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,399.00
List Price: $3,583.00
As Low As* $179.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-242 (611242)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The swan-neck pediment features a turned finial on top of a fluted keystone.
- The case also features reeded columns with turned column caps and a sculpted base with a distinct shell overlay.
- The polished brass-finished dial features detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with a complementing center disk and polished brass-finished weight shells.
- Double crystal-cut, grooved glass on the lower front door panel, and plain glass on the top front door and sides. Removable top side glass panels offer easy access to the movement.
- Locking front door.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and includes a mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0115
Height: 85 inches
Width: 22.25 inches
Depth: 12.75 inches
Weight: 135.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867058815)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options