Howard Miller Harding Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $6,199.00
List Price: $9,350.00
As Low As* $464.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-248 (611248)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Hand-rubbed, Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Bonnet pediment features an inlay marquetry design that includes book-matched Russian Walnut Burl, Satinwood borders, and veneers: Maple, Ebony, Black Cherry, Pearwood, English Sycamore, Avodire, Silver Gum, Magnolia, Beech, Padauk, and Anegre. Pediment is hand rubbed for a satin luster finish.
- The polished brass-finished dial features cast corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied polished brass Arabic numerals. As one of the clocks in the Howard Miller Presidential Grandfather Clocks series, this clock has included is a special "Presidential Collection" inscription located in the hemispheres of the moon phase.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum features a cast center disk and the polished brass-finished weight shells include bands which complement the dial and pendulum.
- Features crystal-cut, grooved glass on the lower locking front door and beveled glass on the upper front door and sides.
- Top side doors allow for easy access to the movement and storage of the key and winding arbor in the movement seat.
- The inside of the case features a glass mirrored back panel and is illuminated with an energy efficient LED light which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper hinge on the lower front door.
- The canted columns feature simple but stylish turned column caps.
- The multitiered base includes a distinct cove profile with a simple cutout.
- Cable-driven, dual chime / strike movement plays your choice of strike on the hour only with no chimes; or America the Beautiful or Westminster 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0415
Height: 87 inches
Width: 27 inches
Depth: 15.75 inches
Weight: 166.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867061679)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options