Howard Miller Clayton Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,849.00
List Price: $5,447.00
As Low As* $288.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 610-950 (610950)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This beautiful floor clock features a classic bonnet pediment accented with a decorative vine pattern and cerejeira overlays.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The cerejeira continues on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
- An illuminated case highlights the brass-finished pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
- Complementing overlays accent the multi-tiered base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime Concerto movement features three classic chimes: Westminster, Shubert's Ave Maria and Beethoven's Ode to Joy. Hear your choice of chime and strike on the hour, with strikes on the 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 hours.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 84 inch.
Width: 23 inch.
Depth: 13.5 inch.
Weight: 143.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1094 and GT-CHM610F950)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options