Howard Miller Cameron II Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,949.00
List Price: $5,136.00
As Low As* $221.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-211 (611211)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- A hand-rubbed, satin luster Espresso finish on cherry hardwoods and veneers.
- A flat top design features simple but elegant lines.
- The gloss white dial features raised black hour markers with a black minute track and hands. A polished chrome-finished bezel and polished chrome weight shells complement the dial.
- The polished chrome-finished grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of the clock.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED lamp which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right door hinge.
- Beveled glass on the door, sides and side access panels.
- Optional polished chrome finished base plate is included.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0413
Height: 80 inches
Width: 17.25 inches
Depth: 11.75 inches
Weight: 145.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM2854 and GT-CHM2854)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options