Howard Miller Beatrice Mantel Clock
Sale Price: $359.00
List Price: $511.00
As Low As* $26.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 635-188 (635188)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- The bonnet style pediment of this mantel clock features a dramatic carved shell, and the multitiered bombé base includes a decorative cutout.
- A brushed satin brass finished dial includes a black vine pattern, a circular brushed silver-finished Tempus Fugit disk, a mottled gold-tone center and black serpentine hands. A raised brass-tone bezel surrounds the brushed silver-finished numeral ring with applied polished brass-finished Arabic numerals and black floral pattern.
- Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included). INT1014
Height: 17.75 inches
Width: 14.5 inches
Depth: 8 inches
Weight: 13.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867351886)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options